Thursday, March 27, 2008

Boyf ,
YOU SUCKS ! D:
You've spent your night with your gan mei [:
even hanging my call [:
not even a sms ,
not even a word from you ,
not even unhold-ing th call .
i didn't bother calling back ,
cause i know you're talking to her & DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ME D;
i held onto th tag..
i teared..
did you even know?
i teared.. teared.. teared..
till you called..
i teared EVEN MORE :D
cause you didn't even give a damn to explain why .
you just said i sounded tired & ask me to sleep .
then i hang lorhs.
& like.. you spent 1o - 2o mins just for that sms..
i looked at it..
i screamed..
& i cried even worse.
i smsed you ,
you called back.
& got th cheek to ask me whether i'm jealous or not [:
i said no ,
you believed [:
you said you're tired..
i asked you to go sleep.
you said ok when you normally said.. no.
you asked if i'm crying..
i said no [:
& you believed again .
& i cried even more..
probably you're tired after alot of talks with your gan mei [:
probably more of jokes than private stuffs..
oh well ,
i've failed as a girlf of yours [:
& I'M EFFING AWAKE WITH SWOLLEN EYES WITH YOU SLEEPING SOUNDLY .
CHEEEEEEEEEBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU [:
Probably what Nelson & Jay is right..
Oh well.. i'm still tearing here & there [:

No comments: