Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hahs ,
got so fed up recently :D
at least my dad's fine :D
he got whacked on th face by me & miraclely ,
he didn't get angry :X
but he & my mum can't wait to send me away ):
oh well , let them be , th lunatics :x
yes , i'll miss my deathnote ):
my wuguis , my cj7 , my piggeh , my phone , my comp , my blog , my room , my mirror , my bed , my pillow , my mickey , my tag , my letters , my tv , my shows , my.. in fact EVERYTHING.
thts to cut it short cause its veh veh veh long alr ):
i'm boreddddddddddd ):
DESMOND' "BROTHER"
since you don't give a damn abt me ,
no point of me bothering abt you anymore [:
goodbye "brother" [:
i'm losing alot people alr ):
don't wish to lose more .
thanks nelson kor for standing by me all th times [:
OH WELL , EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE TIMES WILL YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE KILLING YOU ,
still.. ich liebe dich [:

No comments: