Friday, April 18, 2008

home [:
got th fyking gel from nadia today just because of 3 strands of hair? ):

& yes ,
don't ask me who is th person i'm refering to.
i won't tell unless , you're someone close.
& yes ,
to YOU. { male de.
i'm not your girlf or whatsoever.
stop controlling me.
i smoke , i fuck , i sleep , i whack or even if i die ,
its NONE of your business.
th way you speaks , made me sick.
th way you asks me , made me ill.
& worse..
th way you treat me , made me feel like dying.
stop being tht disgusting lurhs.

& to a sister of mine.
i heard YOUR VOICE saying it.
its up to you to decide whether i'm wrong or not.
i don't care anymore.
but hey , look.. you said you're neglected..
what abt me?
which one of you actually bothered to ask me out when you're out?
you can go out with them as often as you like.
me? stay at home & face th fyking 4 walls of mine.
yes , hahaha.
you'll never understand who am i , will you?
when you got probs abt life , you come towards me hoping tht i can be your listener.
what abt me ? things happened & me?
even if i brk up with someone i really really love , whos there for me?
no one [:

& to tht girl . { you should know who you are [:
i don't like people who say things this way & do things another way.
you said you hated him & was veh happy when yours gans are finding for him.
now? even helped him ?
yes , love 3 + 1 person .
stead with one & eventually two-timed w/o brking up with th +1.
i've got NOTHING to say to you anymore [:
you choose.
FRIENDS or NONE [:
wake up lurh girl.
so what if he jios you ?
wanna be proud to tell everybody tht he's jioing you ?
wah , nice babe . real real nice lurhs.
you'll only make people feel tht you're bitchy cause you've posted those people whos jioing you big in your blog.
which eventually..
made me so sick ~.~

& babe ,
stop crying ler lurhs.
do you know how afraid me & geoktheng is when we see you cried again today?
you're th dearest to us .
we may not be there for you always.
but remember , we love you & we don't want you to cry anymore.
girl , do you know.. when i talk to you ,
i'll think twice before i speak.
i'm hell afraid tht you'll cry again.
crying only makes you fugly.
i know you don't want to.
so.. girl ,
its time for you to learn to control your tears alr .
its all abt life..
cheer up alrights [:
i'm always there for you [:
i'm just a sms or a phone call away :D
if you need , just tell me alrights [:
& girl , i love you [:

No comments: