Sunday, April 6, 2008


its over :D

I LOVE HER :D

S-pop hurray . { i look fugly on tht day ):

i miss SPS ): { was playing with th uniform :x

brown contacts :D

heard that yuanyu broke her contacts.
girl , be more careful next time if you're getting it again alrights ? :D

Oh well , since mama is sleeping { cause she had duty ytd..} i shall go sleep too :D

& to ----- ,
its veh obvious that you do .
if you wanna know , i'll tell you..
go back to your girlf.
i'm not a stead snatcher.
i don't want people to call me a slut for snatching you .
neither do i want people to say tht i'm flirting you .
i'm sorry , i'll tell you this once again .
go back to your girlf .
probably you'll see this , probably you won't .
i'll only say , i still love him .
& to -------- ,
don't come to me if anything happens between you & her .
i'm not matchmaker ,
neither am i a problem-solver .
i have problems myself.
i'm sorry.
& i know everything alr .
its like so obvious?
whenever i ask you ,
you'll be switching to your girlf.
i'm not dumb :D
i've told you i can see whos in love with who .
my wild guesses are damn accurate :D
so shut up [:
& to lawteckhwee ,
stop avoiding me ,
i guess you don't have th guts to face me :D
yes , i may love you .
so ? i know it won't make any difference.
you've asked me to wait for you ,
i've chose not to [:
at least , i'm happy cause it happened .
everything's over.
& like hello ? who wanted to be friends in th first place?
not me . YOU .
i've tried making friends with you ,
you ignored me like fuck _l_
when i ask you for desmond's msn ,
you don't even bother replying me ?
wth.
i can be good ,
but don't climb over my head ,
i'll give you problems .
problems problems problems .
LESBO ,
your friend is right ,
if th person really loves you ,
he won't mind anything abt you ,
for he loves your character & not your outer beauty.
cheer up alrights :D
29 days left for me..
JIAYOUS ALRIGHT :D

No comments: