Saturday, April 26, 2008

LIN MEI QI ,
thank you uhs?
for putting my name BIG on your blog .
i gave you th respect ,
you didn't give me mine .
i'm sorry , your name will be biggg toos [:
ohkay lets see..
nothing wrong?
indirectly giving me th sense of guiltiness of snatching your boyf?
yes , nobody ask me to .
i'm not kpo , i'm just concern abt his feelings.
like i give a damn abt you ~.~
i knw alot of you have been reading my blog but not tagging.
you can call me a bitch or whatever.
yea , cause you have your dear what.
but when things happened , did you ask him?
i doubt so [:
you live yours , he live his.
is YOU who didn't make th move to make him not pangseh you what.
it hasn't been a time he ps-ed me yet [:
hellos? girl have you ever thought actions speaks louder than words?
since you knw i backstabbed you , then why still be friends with me?
WAKE UP LUHS?
like so many infinity ppl like you like tht -.-"
nahs , i'm not as scary as you [:
ask yourself , HAVE YOU EVER LOGGED IN MY ACC & TALK CRAP TO OTHERS?
GIRL , BACKSTAB ME & YOU THINK IDK ?
wow , i'm sorry , i'm smarter than you are lurhs .
WHAT A 15 YEAR OLD KID.
i'm sorry for CAP-ING you .
i'm soooo sad for you siols?
you climb on my head ? you'll get it girl [:
did i say i never?
girl , wanna make me feel guilty?
wait till day drop lurhs :D
i'm not who you think i can get so easily blamed [:
give me a reason why should i feel guilty lorhs.
- backstab you?
- snatch him ?
- or to put your name as GIRL instead of LIN MEI QI ?
choose one [:
i'll give you my reason why i shouldn't feel guilty [:
- backstab you ?
hellos , like you never did -.-"
like you're so eff-ing angel-like?
ask yourself luhs , how many ppl don't like you ?
i doubt you know [:
cause you always think tht everybody loves you ~.~
- snatch him ?
its his choice to be with me or not.
yes , i love him , so ?
he can choose to stay with you ?
but still , he didn't [:
- put your name as GIRL and not LIN MEI QI ?
i gave you th respect.
i don't wish my friends to find you trouble.
since you put my name fyking big , i'll put yours toos [:
& PLEASE LURH , YOU THINK YOU BACKSTAB PPL THEY ALL DON'T KNOW?
EXCUSE ME ,WHOS BEHIND TH 'REPORTER' ?
WHOS TH ONE WHO MADE MY LESBO HATED BY THEM?
HAPPY DOING IT IS IT?
STAY IN MALAYSIA & GO FLIRT YOUR MALAYSIAN GUYS LURHS.
THERES CHINESE IN MALAYSIA RIGHT?
i wonder wtf is wrong with you sias?
i didn't put your name big , is there a need for you to post on your blog?
& like hello ?
so many ppl says tht you followed me in audi cause you wanted to be famous thts all .
HAHAHA.
i'm soooo sad for you [:
i doubt you are ._.
yes , you can say you don't need him.
BUT HEY , HOW MUCH LIES YOU'VE SAID ALR ?
i doubt every word of yours [:
samuel & kevin , memory loss , car accident , can't play audi cause injured ,
what more lies do you have? :D
HUH MS ---xNoObYx33 ?

& those who read this post ,
call me a bitch or whatsoever .
if you know nothing , just shut your mouth up ohkays? :D
if any KIDS were to spam my tagboard , i'll find you out [:
bye.

i'm on fire ,
don't come kp me [:
you'll get awfully shoo-ed by me [:
BYE PEOPLE.
don't climb above my head ,
i don't tolerate these nonsense [:

No comments: