Sunday, April 6, 2008

Looking back at my posts ,
i realised..
alot have changed :D
Looking through th old posts ,
How i've let go of everyone of them..
From..
Joel ,
Samuel ,
Teckwee ,
Nelson ,
Weikang ,
Teckhwee :x
{ in fact.. i've forgot who i've been with :x
How many times have i fall in & out of love alr ?
I guess ,
its time for me to stop & focus onto my studies.
Time to wake up alr :D
& I LOVE LESBO :D
i've gain lots from all these relationships alr .
each one of it just tears me down.
but hey , i'm up strong again :D
i believe you can do it too [:
i can say.. yes.. i do love samuel lots in th past..
but its over :D
in fact , i love all of them lots in past..
but its ALL over :D
for now , i still love him..
but oh well , time to let go someone who's attached :D
i'll enjoy life for now :D

No comments: