Monday, April 28, 2008

MR. TAN WEI YANG.
Hello lurhs ?
its YOUR relationship problem .
what does it have to do with me?
If you give her th sense of security of love , she won't do anything & trust tht you love her what.
Its your actions & attitude which causes all these.
I heard tht you caps-ed her?
So... people caps you cannot lurhs? You caps people can lurhs?
boy , love isn't easy.
Its not tht i wanna say you or not.
I can talk to you nicely.
But whos th one who come huan lo first?
I'm alr veh good tht i didn't scold you in th face.
Yes , it MIGHT be my fault .
But hello ? What happened can never disappear.
One day she'll still find out & by th time you sure she won't be hurt?
I can talk to you nicely. Its abt you want or not.
Your attitude kills.
Your character sucks.
Wake up alrights.
I won't lose my friends .
Cause those whom i lose , is those i don't even think tht they're my friends.
I treat you as one before.
You know my character.
My tai ji , you huan lo , i scold.
I'm like tht to everyone including my boyfriend.
Or probably you want me to get hated by everybody?
But at least i knw ,
TRUE friends won't hate me [:
Ask yourself , how many people hated you for your character alr?
& Where's your ownself?
Your 3 Cs?
So what if i'm bitchy.
So what if i'm a slut .
So what if i'm suckish .
At least i know , i'm being myself.
& TRUE friends accepts you for who you are.
& Come on lurh boy ,
Whats th use of comparing?
If you really love her , be yourself then to compare.
She loves you for who you are.
Yes , you can say i'm kpo or whatsoever.
But i want you to know..
Its your attitude which kills.
Yes , you can say my attitude sucks too what.
But hey , at least people knw tht when i'm in bad mood don't disturb me cause i'll fire anyone who gets on my nerves.
Poopy said nothing .
Then whats th prob with you ?
JUST BY CAPS-ING YOU?
Too bad , i'm like tht .
I talk to you nicely , you go huan lo wrong things.
I'm like so sorry , I'll go pek cek.
Yes i agree , i'm rude at times.
But at least.. i knw...
I'm always being who i am.
Call me a bitch or whatsoever.
It won't matter me much.
I've alr called myself a bitch.
So what for i care tht much ? ._.

You say der uhs [:
Don't regret.
Cause i knw you'll never understand why am i doing it [:
its ok .
&hello ? i'll remember misa is cause i've neglected her thts why she left.

& ______ ,
i'm sorry , theres no way i can help you alr.
he doesn't listen [:
Jiayous bahs :D


& girl ,
i'm sorry for all tht happened.
i've never thought tht i would have neglected you.
i'm not a good friend.
you left..
& i knw i won't forget you.

No comments: