Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oh wells ,
I love samuel ' daddie [:
* NOTE : NOT SAMUEL LAM -.-"
Comfirm people will be coming to me & ask -.-"
Met up with lesbo again :D
Shes forever crazy please -.-"
LOVE HER :D

& oh well ,
i've decided to stop ,
i've disappoint too many people alr.
Sorry Donal ,
Promises are meant to be broken ,
but i'll promise you for once ,
i'll give up on puffs & find smth more interesting to do { LEGALLY ._.
Sorry Samuel ' daddie ,
disappoint you too much..
i'm overstressed i guess.
Sorry meichuan ' lesbo ,
disappoint you too much alr..
many things happened.
afterall , strong stands more than mine.
& Friends around me tht's concern & asking me to stop.
Sorry people ,
I'm a big disappointment i guess.
Nothing said me through.
I'll give up all my pains , hurts & tears.
& I'll be happy by heart , mind & self alrights :D
Sorry .
I'm a great disappointment.

No comments: