Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Th laughters ended so easily [:
I was right ,
you'll choose her over me even though you claim tht i'm much more impt than her.
i bet its th other way round.
i've lost th courage to love already.
how much courage i've put in to love you ,
you'll never understand.
how hard i'm mending my heart ,
yet you broke it again .
how wonderful..
forgive me if i breakdown right in front of you guys.
its 10 times in a week already .
or should i say 3 days ?
& yes ,
its because of YOU.
how lightly you've treated it ,
how lightly you've treated me ,
have shown me how much i meant [:
& Derek Tan Yong Kang ,
you made me so fucking pissed.
HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES HAVE I SAID ,
DON'T TREAT ME LIKE AN ENTERTAINER?
OH WELL ,
i'll promise myself to stand strong thens [:
HA HA HA.

No comments: