Monday, April 7, 2008

Will you stop disturbing my life?
Th way you talk to me ,
& th way i MIA from you..
was to have some freedom..
can't you be yourself?
& stop acting cute lurhs.
its disgusting.

Getting drifted from my gans alr [:
Nelson kor ,
Lyre mei ,
x3HiM mei ,
Mich laogong ,
Misa dearest ,
or in fact everybody [:
nahs.. nobody knows anything [:
Hais..

Its ok [:
At least i still have DESMOND'SISTER ! :P
i realise , i told him alot of things abt him -.-"
& he called him a dumbo , LMAO :x
Stupid him [:
I'm smart in realising things [:
TALK TO ME RETARD :D
Your acting sucks ~ :D

I'll name all my gans .
will be easier for me :X
Nelson ,
Lyre* ,
Candy aka x3HiM* ,
Meichuan ,
Misa ,
Sweelink ,
Yidao ,
Brian ,
Belle ,
Samuel ,
Mich ,
Weiyang ,
DESMOND SISTER :P

Somebody tell me..
Should i or should i not?
*reconsideration [:

No comments: