Monday, May 26, 2008


God ,
i just realised how much i love this bitch ;x
she's always there for me whenever i need someone.
she wiped off my tears last night ((((:
how much we joke together ,
how much we laugh together ,
how much we cried together ,
how much we spend together ,
4 years already & till now then i knw how much i love you ):
even though we always say we hate each other ,
but still we had all th fun tht nobody else could give.
even though we're getting busy in life,
but i realise.. you've never forgotten abt me.
& you'll always be part of my life :D
went out w wayne today [:
She did her extensions but look so _____ ;x
& yes , tht girl there [:
i don't care how much you're gonna say abt me.
but i can't tolerate people who scold my friends for no reasons -.-
i don't know whats wrong w you but if you wanna mess w my friend ,
i'll mess w you.
& tht f-ed guy ,
curse me for all i care.
cause i believe in retribution.
may your this relationship end soon [:
this video is like..
damn sad lurhs ]:
its in chinese..
so yea.. [:
“ 天 下 最 遙 遠 的 距 離 ,是 我 站 在 你 面 前 而 , 你 不 知 道 我 愛 你 ”
read through th smses you sent yesterday just now..
& realised.. you're already wanting to dump me from th start.
since you want to , why even bother telling me you love me?
why even bother asking me abt being tgt ?
why even bother asking me if we'll be happy even if we're tgt yesterday night?
finally i know..
i've fallen in love w someone who always wanted to dump me from th start.
whywhywhy ,
why am i so foolish ,
why am i so dumb ,
why am i so stubborn.
arghs , i wanna hate you.
tell me why.
& NOW I KNW WHY THT F-ED GUY HAS A GIRLF ;x
th girl is like ._______.
i got no comments -.-"

No comments: