Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hahs !
Someone stole my boyf just now ]:
Wheres my dumbasssss ]:
BOOOOOOOOO ]:
Nadia nearly cried when she scolded us today ]:

Sistership.. Forever?
I tried my best to be there for you whenever you needed me.
Yet.. I'm always forgotten.
Hahas ,
Sisters?
What a joke.
Everybody has drifted apart.
OR should i say.. Who even gave th damn to maintain this sistership?
tht day i saw you ,
you told me.. you wanna ask ______ to come scold me.
& from then on , secondary school friends are much more important than me..
your so-called-sister ?
i doubt you treat me as one.
Yes , i know i lied to you abt me having a boyf.
But hey , th way you felt , is less than what i've felt.
I doubt you even treat me like a friend.
How difficult it is to be left out everyday in life..
You'll never understand.
You've left..
Who's there for me now?
& i'm sorry..
i don't need sisters like you.
Sick & tired of being left out.

somehow..
i'm staying up late , falling asleep in class cause of you.
i'm realreal physically tired nowadays..
i'm falling sick ]:

No comments: