Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Laugh , I Smile , I Joke , I Scold .
But who truly knows how i'm feeling inside?
Whos the one who truly understands me?


& Girl , { i won't name you. [ th one i sms-ed ]
She showed attitude to me ,
Th feeling i had..
YET you still can tell me ' crazywoman ma :D'
Then what if i show you attitude?
Tell her all abt it?
Stand in my shoes girl..
A 'strong' girl getting attitudes from her friends.
Do you even knw how hard is it to accept it & don't breakdown?
Can't you just.. at least ask me to cheer up ?
Do you knw how much i don't wanna go alr anot?
Th type of feelings i'm having.
How tough is it to smile ?
I'm tired of all these craps....
Real Real Tired..
But Who Truly Understands Me ?


& Girl , { i won't name you either.
You walked away & expected us to go after you ?
Do you knw how many times i felt like walking away & going home?
Do you even knw how many times i nearly cried today but i still chose to hang on to my tears ?
I chose to smile but when i boarded th bus , i teared.
I wiped it off , i don't wanna cry anymore.
& Do you even know hw tired i am ?
Yes , i can smile smile smile.
I didn't know..
There's anytime in my life..
Tht i can fall asleep on a bus ride home.
& it was just a 2oplus minutes bus ride home.
& Th moment i lie on my bed , i teared & fell asleep ?
I've NEVER teared while falling asleep.
Or should i say , i can never sleep with my face wet.
How tired i am alr , yet can't you give me some enjoyable moments?
You walked around & walk away even when they're looking at stuffs..
So you expected us to go after you , didn't you ?
I'm not a strong person.
I'm not like Afiq or Sharifah[?] .
I'm not those who can smile & laugh no matter what happens.
I need rest.
You got people to care about you when you cry ,
Me? Nobody [:
At least , whenever you cry , there's someone whos talking to you.
Me? Nobody [:
Yes , you can say i may have samuel'daddie.
But.. You sure he understands me?
I'll tell you no [:
& Where is he now?
I don't get his reply anymore [:
All that he tells me is clear my mind & not to think too much.
To me , there's only one person whom knows me well.
He left. I've lost my strength.
Who am i now? i don't know.

& Grace [Chow] ,
Thanks for hearing me out.
Remember , don't say out uhs [:
& I'm sure ,
Nobody understand me like he does.

& NELSON TAN ,
WILL YOU JUST STOP AVOIDING ME?

No comments: