Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm sorry for my attitude.
I'm really really really..................
you guys should knw..
i'm really really tired of crying alr.

& boy ,
do you even knw how i felt when you asked me to shoo ?
i shoo-ed.
i wish i had ways t cheer you up .
i failed.. for th first time , i felt so restless.
idk what to do.
all i'm doing is..
sit there & let my tears flow.
there's no way i can stop it.
when its night , it'll flow.
she told me about you ,
i bit my cheeks in order to stop my tears.
you don't expect me t bite my cheeks every single night bahs..
can you just tell me what i can do?
don't tell me stop crying or whatsoever.
i knw it well , if i can control it , i won't be crying anymore.
will you just tell me..
how much do i need you & how much do you need me
& wake me up.

No comments: