Friday, May 2, 2008

Sick & tired of you.
Stop acting close will you?

do you even knw how i felt aft tht brk up?
if you don't , just shut up .

Internet was down last night ]:
Boringggzxzxzxzxzxzxz.
Slept early instead.
Maths Paper 1 & Geog today ]:
w/o him , can i still concentrate on th paper?
i doubt so [:
Will you be thr for me like what you said?
& LTH is living in his own world again -.-
& I LOVE SAMUEL'DADDIE & DADDY :D
Samuel'daddie for being thr to cheer me up even though he doesn't knw what happened -.-
& DADDY FOR PROMISING ME 5 WUGUIS IF MY ROOM IS NEAT FOR 1 WEEK.
LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :X



Somehow ,
My heart is still clinging onto you.
How much pain , i don't knw anymore.
All i knw is.. it hurts me to smile.
its been a long time since i've clinged onto someone.
Still remembering how th times was.
Will you , Will you ,
Just talk to me?
Just a simple request.
Is it tht hard?
Arghs , neverminds.
You won't read this anyway.

No comments: