Friday, June 20, 2008

How much tears i shed for you ,
do you even care?
What will you even do when i tell you i miss you ?
Sit there & say ' i miss you too '
What do you really meant boy.
Yesterday was a disappointment.
Today's another disappointment.
How much i wished for a lil reply of yours.
I had nothing back.
Even he said more than you did.
How much i wish his replies are yours.
How much i wish you're th one joking w me all day long.
How much how much how much i wish..
You'll never understand.
You don't call me like how you used to.
You don't tell me those stuffs like how you used to.
You don't contact me like how you always did.
You don't call me those names anymore.
You don't talk to me even when you see me on msn.
You don't say anything to me even when i say i'm crying.
You're not there anymore.
You're th one who made me fall for you.
You're th one who made a change in my life cause of you.
You're th one tht i've fallen hard for.
Why.. Did you just left like tht?
I tear-ed while looking into my phone.
I wish , you'll be on th phone w me now to make me smile.
No point of me saying tht much when you don't even care abt how i felt right?
I'm just making a fool out of myself.
What a joke.
Looking at th messages i've saved.
I felt like deleting it.
Its not even messages , its decieving words.
Why did i even fall this hard for you from th start.
I don't know why.
But somehow ,
I know.. i don't wanna lose you just like tht.
You said we won't drift.
But we did , even before school reopens.
Boy , i miss you , i really really do.
Hais..
You'll never understand , will you ?

No comments: