Thursday, June 5, 2008

I knw you'll read this ,
i don't care if you're gonna read or not.
you said you do ,
i doubt you do anyways.
i've never felt it.
& i doubt i can ever feel it.
how many hours since you last replied me?
i hope you're here w me now at least replying me within 3ominutes.
how many 3o minutes have passed..
6.16pm was th last message.
its 9.48pm already..
how long do i still need to wait for just one of your sms?
if you really do , i'll be on your mind every now & then.
ytd you said i'm more impt than dota ,
still , you chose to leave me there.
you said you've disappoint me YET you ain't doing anything to help.
how do you expect me to believe you like tht?
pure disappointment..
i bet my best friend treat me much more impt than you treat me.

went out w wayne.
its been so long since i last see tht bitch ;x
had fun slacking arnd.
meeting suwanie later [:
i'm missing her toos ):
but i'm tired now already.
so yeah , GOODNIGHT PEOPLE :D

No comments: