Friday, June 6, 2008

My comp's getting from bad to worse ):
My aircon's having water dripping o_o
Oh well ,
bad luck eiks :D

so what if i've fallen in love w you ,
you don't care anymore.
& i'll give my very best to forget you.
are you even worth my wait...?
TAGS REPLY
belle ; i wanna change to w76o lehs ):
choolin ; arsehole , i miss you lurh dey ):
what kind of cousins siols. don't even contact me der ):
meichuan ; linked :D
lyre ; linked :D
wayne ; crazy youzxzxz. meet you soon alrights
[: or i'm gonna murder you again :D
HUIMIN ; LOL! fate & destiny~
yuanyu ; meet me lurhs ):
IN54 ; obviously i got home -.-" & i will
never tell you how i got it ;x
belle ; nite is a drink which i taste like
fruit juice but its nice alrights ;x
wayne ; sure & somehow i don't wanna let
this guy go ):
HAHAS.
th end [:

No comments: