Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tags reply [ before chongyang spam my whole tagboard -.-" ]

meichuan - nopes :D
belle - you go find lurhs -.- better than your breezers
lehs :P & yes , girls' head -.-
kaiyi - LOL? rubbish eh you ;x
yuanyu - tell me a date , i'll dig it out for you [:
StevenSEEEEEEEE! - idiot leh you ):
wayne - KILL YOU ^^
lyree - my ex uhs.
我是chongyang - okok , linked & don't spam me lurhs
):
weiyang - updated [:
KAIYI - yea , alittle ):
yuanyu - sure , but when i'm free ;x
IN54 - STUPID YOUZXZXZXZ. starting to hate you & i'm
not green ;x
lyree - if i knw , i won't be asking & erm.. its a
phone ? -.-"
我是chongyang - -ignores- ._.
IN54 - oo , you're what? -.- SHUT UP ~ ;x
SILAS - linked [:
wayne - you scammer of feelings ):
我是chongyang - -ignores spamming- ):
lyree - erm.. phone lorhs.


Had been quite busy & lazy to update recently.
Since CHIACHONGYANG asked me to come update my blog.
So , i updated -.-"
Meeting jesslin later [:
Miss tht girl pleaseeeeee~
& CHIACHONGYANG ,
i'm gonna kill you sooner or later ;x

No comments: