Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tsktsk ,
Someone's changing lover like changing clothes uhs~
You knw i'm refering to YOU. [:
Save some face for yourself.
& I hate hongsters like YOU.

Oh yes ,
Its been a long time since i last post something [:
These few days have been great w people like Samuel , Derick , Weiyang , Jeremiah , Lihern , Phyllis , Suwanie [ missing me uhs? ] , Wayne ~
On msn , smsing me , w me , missing me & stuffs [:
RealReal appreciated :D
Especially Derick & Samuel [:
Trying all sorts of way to cheer me up & stuffs :D
I'll upload th pictures when i'm not this tired [:
I fell asleep while typing so yea.. i'm tired ):
& I'm waiting for someone's sms ):
God , somehow i just miss him like crazy ):
& links will be up soon [:
Tag me if you wanna be linked alrights [:
I'll consider before linking :D
I'm tired..
Real tired..
I'll be going for a sleep ):
Goodnight peeps :D
& Derick , remember your promise. [:

will you stop being so nice t me?
i knw , one day i'm gonna fall in love w you.
all th little concern tht you're giving me is building up love soon.
i realise , nearly all th guys tht i fall in love w ,
i'll hurt them somehow.
i'm sorry ,
but i reallyreally don't wanna hurt you.
i just miss you truck loads ):

No comments: