Sunday, July 20, 2008

God ,
i can't believe tht i updated class blog w/o updating my blog -.-
I bet boyf's gonna kill me ~.~
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
i'm bored ):
i miss my boyf ):
where you where you where you ~.~
i'm going childish today ):
just came home & started playing a fool at home.
Suwanie , i wore your heels & walked around TALLLLLLL!
& daddy complained cause i'm taller than him :D
i'm bored ):

& to stzf ,
don't rubbish & come online soooooon.
i miss bullying you ;x
i'm bored i'm bored ):

& my blood's boiling again.
HOR MS.
stop copying me will you ?
now what.
iloveyou:) right!
LOLLLLLLL.
grow up alrights :D

& girl uhs ,
i'm not desperately looking for a boyf [:
common sense lurh ,
i don't need a guy to live on.
at least i go as my feelings goes.
unlike you yea?
you " fall in love " cause tht guy's goodlooking -.-
it eeks me please -.-


tsk.
hopeless people around.

& silly ,
don't get drunk tht often ler lurhs ):
it worries me ):

No comments: