Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm sorry tht i'm letting go.
You may or may not see this.
But i'm gonna type every lil thing tht i wanna tell you here.
i'm sorry for all th nonsense tht i've done.
i'm sorry for making such retarded comments.
i'm sorry for all tht i've done in this relationship.
you wanna knw why i've been tht way yesterday?
just cause i've got jealoused & eff-ing lost my concious.
i've chose to lose you for tht.
i'm sorry but..
i need a guy who will make me smile whenever things happened not make me cry & leave me there alone.
this might be my last time.
i love you , AlanLimAnLu .
if you want tht letter of 184 sets of iloveyous & all th stuffs tht i did while thinking about you.
tell me , i'll pass it over to you.
i'm sorry but i'm letting go.
i've once told myself tht i won't patch back w anyone of my boyf.
i've fell deep in love tht i just can't bear t leave you.
yet , i'm tired of crying alr.
i hate it when my boyfriends tell me they hate crybabies.
i hate it when my boyfriends leave me alone & tell me they're angry.
you never knew.
i'm sorry ,
you don't know me.
you never knew i've quitted smoking.
you never knew i've been creating trouble in school.
you never knew i've been sleeping in class.
you never knew i've been failing my papers & not giving a damn abt it at all.
you never knew i've been changing cause i knw th world's ending.
you never knew th real me , tht someone.
maybe to you , i'm just some lil girl who's gonna crycrycry.
i'm sorry , no. [:
i'm treasuring th time tht's left.
cause since small ,
i don't know why. but i've been telling myself.
once i step into working society ,
i'll end my life.
i don't get why either -.-
i'm sorry but goodbye love.
take cares ;
you'll find someone better than me.



i don't cry cause i'm letting go.
i smile cause at least i knw i'm given a chance to love
someone like you.
love ,
i know i love you.
but i'm just tht afraid tht i might lose you again.
so much so tht i don't dare t take up this challenge anymore.

No comments: