Sunday, July 13, 2008

Suwanie came over my house ,
prepared & stuffs & went for lunch.
took bus t plaza sing then walked t cathay.
things happened & stuffs.
cried at cathay.
thanks girl for wiping my tears off.
met xiangwei[?] & off t bugis while waiting for qizhi -.-"
crapped like crazy , emoed like nobody's business.
not like he cared -.-
bought stuffs & left.
took green line home.
rushed home & stuffs.
how i wish i could be out there right now ,
under th rain ,
just hoping tht you'll give a damn about me ,
but i guess ,
you never will , will you ?
i'm crying cause of you.
do you even knw?
you didn't even notice th tone change in me don't you?
if reading my thoughts makes you dulan,
then be it & don't read it.
you literally broke my heart when you told me you read what i posted & got dulaned.
i'm disappointed uhs.
you said whatever i wanna tell you just post it here.
fine , i did it & you got dulaned.
then what if i ever tell you straight in th face?
give me a slap & say goodbye?
this is me , if you can't accept me for who i am then be it.
you'll probably get dulaned all over again.
then be it ,
you've always been dulaned w me everyday.
i really don't get what have i done wrong.
even if i off my phone now ,
will you even notice?
will you just tell me tht you're being w me cause you love me & not cause you don't want me t cry.
you're always using break t threaten me aren't you?
you've always been telling me abt breakbreakbreak.
i knw , th more you say , th more i'm gonna breakdown into pieces.
you're th one & only whom i cried in public for.
i've never wanted t interfere your life w your brothers.
you told me your life's meaningless.
tht only tells me , w me , its also meaningless.
now you knw why i still can't convince myself tht you love me already.
we're quarrelling nearly everyday.
i'm so tired.
so tired of my tears.
ahs , neverminds.
whatever i say will only make you angry.
be it.
i'm tired of trying t make you pleased w me.
i'll be me & i'm not gonna withstand my attitude anymore.
if you love me , accept me for who i am.

everything left unseen.
i don't wanna remember.
all tht i wanna remember its all our happy moments.

No comments: