Friday, August 22, 2008

I can't believe you went out.
I can't believe you really did chased them out.
I can't believe you only came home in th morning.
I can't believe you'll do all these.
Just for idk what reason tht you have.
All i asked was your speedy recovery.
Yet , you chose to go out when you're sick?
You know i'm saying about you.
I chose to talk to Andrew.
Its cause , he's th only one who will tell me hows your condition.
You can even lie to me bout your illness.
Enough of nonsense ler bahs.
I don't wanna care anymore alrights.
I asked you to take care , you don't wanna listen.
& still chose to go out when you're suppose to sleep/rest.
I shall not comment bout anything bout your life alrights.
Its yours , live it th way you want it to be.
You can say i'm a nuisance.
Its up to you.
I don't wanna care.
I don't have th mood to talk to you tonight.
Whatever.

No comments: