Sunday, September 14, 2008

i'm speechless whenever i knw things & i asked you YET you tell me a whole new different thing from what andrew says.
what can i do ?
you don't wanna let me know , then fine , i won't ask anymore.
i believe , andrew knws me more than you do.
even when i need you , i got NO ways to contact you.
everytime tht i cried , who's there? Andrew Lim Jia Hao & Jack .
everytime tht i'm happy , who's there? Andrew Lim Jia Hao & girls .
everytime tht i miss you , who's there? Andrew Lim Jia Hao & etc.
Where are you?
Boy , tell me where are you?
you said you'll be there whenever i need you.
WHERE ARE YOU.
now you have huixia , you no longer spam me like how you used to whenever i'm asleep.
i knw she's slowly winning you back AGAIN.
i don't need to say anything but thts th truth.
i don't ask for you.
all i ask is for you to care.
& if you cared , you would be reading my blogposts now & then.
BUT. you didn't.
You've changed to someone who seems to be making me cry every now & then.
no more smiles , no more laughters but more & more tears.
i don't see th point of talking to you anymore though.
i'm gonna stop posting for quite awhile.
i'm tired.
all my posts are abt him & i'm sick & tired of it.
wait till i'm much more happier then i'll post again.
for now , all th best :D
*mia-ing from blog [:
& something random tht i told suwanietan x.x
i want a boyf who helps me to carry my bag & DOESN'T PLUCKS MY BRA ):
{ reason being : suwanie doesn't help me t carry my bag & she plucks my bra ): }
thts it!
stomach cramps period _l_
RAWR! hate being a girl ):
toodles*!

No comments: