Sunday, October 26, 2008

Shock-ed to see this open once again?
I'm back yo! { LIHERN'S BUGGING ME TO -.-" }
I'm lazy to find a blogskin. & for once i find a typical blogskin nice.
I'm sticking to this for a moment :D
Updates! :D
Friday - Classouting { forget it. i don't wanna say anything anymore.
Saturday - Arab st , Haji Lane - Sheesha! :D
Pictures will be up later! :D

Friday.
Went sentosa ,
us exluding ky , luna & wayne went to cycle first.
left our bags w them & went cycling.
jy couldn't cycle i think.
when i was on my way back t th guys , saw afiq , lydia , vincent & jy.
exchanged bikes , bike-d tgt w jy on th two rider bikes while lydia ride mine.
BLAHHHH. { basically , all th riding -.-"
met at th entrance of palawan.
& realised jr went missing.
me & yd went looking for him towards siloso area.
saw him whn we're on our way back & went to return th bike & my leg's freaking dirtied ):
went to wash , got my slurpee & back to palawan.
put down my stuffs & went t pass lydia her cardi but afiq walked towards me & ky so asked him to help us pass. thanks afiq thoughs. :)
play-ed frisbee , my 008 , luna's 009 , kept pushing wk down & a beachball which kk found & some of them left.
before getting up , bob was being stripped. { top only. }
ezekiel took off his top then wk did too. { it started cause.. HK SAY ITS VEH WEIRD TO SWIM W CLOTHES! LOL! :x }
ivan took off , helped him to make a bra out of his shirt.
we got up at 6plus & went t wash up.
then back t vivo then train-ed.
rebounce-d & ps & xr got down at sbw.
majority dropp-ed at cwp.
kk got scared till he don't wanna pierce his ear i suppose { LOL! }
ivan rushed off.
went up to power9.
had my high pierce & wk & ks had their ear pierced too.
luna left after tht.
had dinner. & I ATE COCKLES KWAY TIAO -.-" { after less than 3o mins tht i pierced =.=
bus-ed home tgt w yd & ks.
had a slight fever & went to bed.
you're not online.

Saturday.
Met phyl then lihern came afterawhile.
Waited for Reg & boarded th train.
Train-ed all th way to Lavender & alighted.
Cabbed to Hajilane.
Walk-ed arnd like sotongs. No ic , no sheesha ):
Went to have lunch at some random rotiprata shop.
It's nice! :D
Crapcrapcrap. & an uncle used his N95 ( freaking chio laaa! ) & helped us take pictures :D
Walked arnd arab st.
saw th blingsblings :D
Took pictures & peek-ed into a shop i think.
Th guy stood up & we ran -.-
Saw ahbengs o:
Sat on a chair which would have probably break if we sat longer.
Phyl's friend came.
Went to some aircon-ed place to have sheesha.
I kept sneezing =/
Was having high temp compared to usual.
Went for dinner at ljs at bout 9plus. ( we walked from hajilane ok! )
Crapped , talk-ed abt hotshot. & dang! time to go home!
rebounce-d as usual.
lh & phyl saw their friends.
reg took th train towards boonlay.
went off. went obviously.. mad.
phyl walked tgt w lh , crossed th road.
gave janson a call , didn't pick up.
until i reached my house downstairs then he pickedup -.-"
home , clean up , on th phone till bout 3? & gonggong-ed msg-ed janson.
fell asleep bout 4.3oAM! -.-"
you're not online as well.

Today.
Not planning t go out.
I want my tongue piercing :(
msg-ed janson from morning till now.
ain't replying again though. LOL.

& JIAKUN SCAMMED ME!
You forgot abt me , you dummy.

Oh yes ,
JK said tht i'm boyboy :(
I'M A GIRLGIRL OKEH!
Hao la , in order for someone to be my girlf , i need to be a boyboy ):
Oh well ,
been so long since i posted ,
such a long post.
pictures will probably be later or tomorrow! :D
BYEEEEE! :D


Updated :/





















Classouting pictures like yd's & ks' will be up soon , i hope.
phone's giving me more & more problems =/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Loveyou. Why we so coool? WHY?!?!