Thursday, October 2, 2008

That one & only time.

& its only one time , you manage to make me miss you this much.

The time that you told me not to miss you when you're away to Taiwan for a month.
The time that you kept on wanting to intro me shuaiges -.-"
The time that i sat there backfacing you & you turning rounds&rounds looking for me.
The time that i always scold you dumb/pig/buyaolian/blind.
The time that you sat down there asking me how shuai you are.
The time that you commented the pig was ugly { IT WASN'T LORHS! }
The time that you brought me to the coffeeshop.
The time that you sat there asking me if you're skinny.
The time that you sat there asking me /1o , how much will i give you.
The time that you asked me if i mind smokers.
The time that you brought me under the block & you smiling at faces that i drew.
The time that whatever you ask me , i'll tell you don't know.
The time that you waved goodbye with your cap.
The time that i stared at you leaving.
The time passed so quickly that probably in my memory , i can only recall you for a minute.
& now , i realise , when you're gone , i'm missing you & the fun that i used to had.
Eric , i miss you.

don't ask me why do i miss him ,
i don't know why either.
off-ed to auntie house.
goodbye.

No comments: