Friday, October 10, 2008

You're not tht guy whom i used to smile at his foolishness anymore.
You used to be tht cute.
You used to be tht loving.
You used to be tht encouraging.
You used to be tht guy who makes me smile.
You used to be tht guy who cools me down even though i cried.
You used to be tht guy who makes me melt.
You're so fierce now.
You don't even seem to care now.
You can't be bothered now.
You're always the reason for me to cry now.
You're the one tht i'm always waiting for now.
You're that guy whom i don't seem to know alr.
I miss tht guy who will make me smile no matter what happens.
I miss tht guy who will make me melt whenever he talks to me.
I miss tht guy who mean everything tht he says.
I miss tht guy who cares.
I miss tht guy who doesn't flare his temper at me.
I miss tht guy who jokes w me.
I miss tht guy who goes random with me.
I miss tht guy who laughs together with me.
I miss tht guy who thinks tht i like Andrew.
I miss tht guy who will be worry abt me breaking down or not.
I miss tht guy who laughs at my foolishness.
I miss tht guy who will plan everything yet fall sick last minute.
I miss tht guy who lives in bangladesh.
& all tht its same from then till now its still ,
you're still the one tht's hang up there in my mind all day long
& , you're still the one tht i love.

No comments: