Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dang ,
I'm so bored.
I'm updating huixia's blog more than my blog. -.-
& I FOUND RASHES GROWING ON MY NECK!
A total turnoff la -.-"
Its not itchy , but it's nice when touched -.-"
So i just kept on touching & until now then i realise , it's rashes.
Wtf la.

& manymany thanks to andrew.
Cause he's gonna go find samuel back for me! :D
{ i bet he'll forget about it though. }
Cause he thinks tht i'm quiet -.-"
& i asked him to choose between buying ____ & finding samuel.
So , he decided on samuel -_-
Eh , I TIONGXIM SAMUEL DER NEHHHH.
People are saying that i kept on changing boyfs -.-"
Do i? =.="
It's been more than 3 months since i'm in a r/s.
Excluding the girlf date. -.-"

I'll be staying home the whole day i suppose.
Mummy's home , i can do nothing much.
Arghs.
The wilder it gets , The fun-er it becomes.

No comments: