Friday, November 7, 2008

Didn't get my poa. Lost my mood totally.
Meeting LiHern to town ltr. I'm gonna rant at her =/ LOL.
So bored & tired. Went t bed at 6plus 7 this morning & woke up at 8.3o then prepared & went t school. On th way saw Yidao then walked t cousin's house for lunch. Then home , nap-ed while waiting for LiHern to wake up. Gonna have alot of walking later. That rich woman is gonna shop & I'LL HAVE TO OPEN MY EYES TO SEE HER SHOP -.- I'm so broke ):

& IT'S CONFIRMED THAT I'LL BE GOING OVERSEAS.
It's either Genting w cousins or HongKong w/o.
Means , i can have people t accompany for th rides in genting but not in hongkong.
Haisssss. Still deciding though. I really don't know. Papa don't wanna take th rides w me anymore =/

Bye. I miss Samuel Toh Zhi Feng. I doubt i'll be home early tonight. Dumbcheenagirlf , will you stop mia-ing?

No comments: