Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Waiting for my drama t load at th moment so i'm here to blog. Oh well , went out w Grace , Kaiyi & brenda. did lots of stupid stuffs. & i'm home early for once okay! o: Mummy was shocked when she saw me. Oh well , i'm having a slight fever & a swollen eye somehow ._. LOL. Went over my auntie house yesterday afternoon. & tht lil boy got angry at me cause i didn't let him watch ben10 cause i wanna watch my show. & he went ' you don't let me watch , i don't like you. hmph! ' then he crossed his arms -.-" & I THOUGHT I COULD HAVE PEACE OKAY! But straight after his ben10 finished , he came into th room & disturb me again -.-" Oh well , he's online yesterday & won't be online today , i suppose. Hais. Bon Voyage t DawnSuwanie. I'll miss you. Miss me okay! :D Thought abt notepad tht she sent me , thanks anyways. i'm loving & treasuring , but i hope he do as well =/

Our notepad's empty alr. You said you'll cry when th day comes. But , i doubt so.

I'll be home tomorrow , no where to go , nobody dated me also. So , i'm up for any dates! :D leave me a message or a call if you want me out t entertain you! :D Smiles ! Oh , my dramamama is loaded. BYE! :D


i'm starting to get used to not seeing you online.
& i'm starting to get used to not believing in your words.
imy.

No comments: