Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yes , i've got a keyboard now.
Yet , daddy wants me t buy a new one using my own money. -.-"
& also , daddy wants to move my comp out. :(
Ahh , whatever.

Went out w waynecheng today t shop for stuffs.
We settled at coffee bean wasting our time instead.
Then back t shopping.
Bought , bus-ed back woodlands then went t woodlands mart for dinner.
I got screamed by her mum through th phone & sent her home.
I walked like wugui t th bus-stop & i missed a bus. Oh whatever.
At least i got th time t admire the three chiobus.
Bus-ed back t sbw. 7-11-ed for teenage & i'm home.
Talked t Samuel , things are getting better within us. :)
Thanks SzeRui as well :)
He off-ed & chatted on th phone w lihern.
Stuffs happened.
Please hongster , if i'm laolan , then laolan la.
you huan lo? not as if you're my boyf. PUI.
Just shut up okays. i DON'T need your comment. LOL.
Go to your darling & tell her how much you love her.
Leave me alone manszx. & i mean it.
Talked to Szerui till not long ago.
He's off to hug huixia t bed.
I'm not sleeping :(
Breakfast w Lihern & Reg.
Then meeting th lunatics up :)
Goodbye :)

No comments: