Tuesday, December 30, 2008

at DawnSuwanie's house. HOHO.
She just finished bathing. Aww.
I'll be out t slack w her. Soooooo much things happened ):
CartoonNetwork's having POWERPUFF GIRLS!
I've been missing MrMenShow. Soon , i can't watch alr. ):
School's reopening. Homework not done , Bag packed w only a pencil case.
I dont even know where my grey socks are. HAHAHAHA.
Aww. Sucksucksuck. I miss canberra park alot ):
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I wanna go cineleisure. I want my toy.
I want th pinnochio oneeeeeeeeeeeeee. Total cuteness!
& oh , i've got my phone back though i went down & scolded the person tht they didn't repair th phone at all.
They repaired it on th spot.
Something that they can repair on the spot yet they chose to keep my phone for freaking 27 days. RAWR. Hate sonyericsson. Damn it.
Crazy fellas. I still love my old phone though it seems so weird. Haaaaaai.
Not used to it probably.
Weijie cheerup ahs. :)
I'm off! Thinking of where to go. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai. ):
Goodbye. I wanna find somewhere fun!
Aww , loveyoupig. Hehs.

No comments: