Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just read korkor's blog =/
Kor , cheer up ahs.
Idk if you'll ever see this.
But hey , mama & papa did all they could to provide us th best , didn't they?
What you have & i don't , was more than what i could ask for :)
Cheer up alrights! Papa may be harsh at his words , but don't take it to heart but consider it.
I know papa's harsh at his words cause i've been said by him for so many infinity times -.-
So cheer up okay! :D
Daddy will be alright soooooon!
Cause i'll always remember how proud he is to always tell me that he have you as his son whoms so much smarter than me.
Smileys! :D
& YONGSZERUI ! YOU CAN DIE ALR LAAAAA.
Hate talking to you recently sias -.-
Always POOF! -.-
RAWRRR. QI SI WO LE.
-Stares at retard- MY REPLY LEHHH!

Aww , i feel so zibi.
I enjoy asking myself questions nowadays -.-
Even things that i wanna ask you , i rather ask myself -.-
Should i or should i not ask you ?
IDKIDKIDK! :(


& i no longer feel love from you , :(
i feel like a bitch.
i shall start ranting at myself in my private blog.

No comments: