Wednesday, December 3, 2008

YAY! I'm going to somewhere :)
I won't be disclosing th dates. & places.
Ask me if you wanna know :)
It's a 3 days 2 nights thingy.
I'll be gone by 9.45am.
& i'll be departing from there at 3pm o:
Time to shop , play , eat & relax :)
Before i'm going , i'm seeing people asking me to bring things back for them -.-"
I'll try to okay! :)
I'll probably shop till i crazy or maybe nothing's up to my liking o:
i'll be back in time for CHRISTMAS! :D
I'll probably shop for christmas presents there o:
You never know~ :D
Okay , i'm off.
Bye :)



Szerui , cheer up deys :)
At least you had a chance , i didn't.
But i'm still oh-so-cheerful ahs! :)
& smoke my brand of cigs!
AHAHAHAHA!
Try the grey one okay! :)
& I CAN BE AN OSCAR WINNER OKAY! :(
I'm gonna die alr.
It's been 5 days...

No comments: