Monday, January 5, 2009

Only then ,

Just pure random post here.
I'm starting to have my world upside down. Damn.
I'm wide awake at this kind of time. Then i'll slowly get tired in school & when i end school , i'll come home & nap till.. 10pm? thus , skipping dinner/lunch or both.
so , i might just drink water to fill myself. -.-
& also , i tend to wake up at 2plus 3 in the afternoon on weekends. & i'll still take a nap just like how i had it today at 4 till 6. Letting myself ohsoenergetic. -.-
How mans. Looks like mistress is gonna start laughing at my eyebags again.
& i'll get to laugh at her panda eyes as she's not gonna sleep too!
Maybe i'll take a picture w her w her dumb panda eyes & my eyebags next time. HOHO.
Okay , i'm gonna go off.
& i know zf misses me. HAHA.
& damn , school ends at 2 pm tomorrow. RAWR.
& SOMEONE'S GONNA HAVE A BUNCH OF ROSES FOR HER.
GEEEEEES , ENVY ):

Oh , & I've been ranting at LiveJournal. :)

No comments: