Sunday, March 30, 2008

Guys ,
thanks for asking me to cheer up :D
especially people like...

Nelson kor ,
Weiyang ,
Jay ,
Jasper ahgong ,
Yuan Yu ,
Wayne ,
Kaiyi ,
Brenda ,
Sweelink erzi ,
Yidao sunzi ,
Audrey ,
Suwanie laogong ,
Mich laogong ,
& many more :D

I won't let you guys down [:
I've promised myself to get over this within one week :D
I'll be back okay within one week :D
I'm alright guys :D
{ in fact i think i'm alright if he doesn't say anything to me -.-"
No point loving a person who gives me empty promises & being a bastard whom don't even give a damn abt me & found a new girl just th day after [:
Th real reason ? Cause i sent th heartbreaking msg?
I sent it when i was heartbroken ,
you thought i'm alright?
NO WAY [:
& like hello ? IF i really DID broke your heart ,
you won't love a new girl just next day [:
For your info ,
i wanted to see th real you [:
& you've disappoint me , TERRIBLY.
I'm sorry ,
YOU'RE NOT TH ONE FOR ME :D
but oh well ,
everything's over for you .
i WILL make this feelings fade [:
its easy to let it fade ,
cause.. you're a bastard [:

I LOVE LAW TECK HWEE MYSELF [:
i won't love him again [:
you've disappoint me .
don't come back to me if you've lost your girl [:
cause i'll tell you straight in th face ,
YOU'RE NOT TH ONE FOR ME .
& I HATE YOU [:

No comments: