Saturday, March 29, 2008

LIAR LIAR LIAR !
i hate you ,
i hate you ,
i hate you .
you're th one who said forever ,
you're th one who said no matter what you'll be there .
FUCK YOU LURH CHEEBYE !
how many cuts ,
how many tears i shed ,
& how hurt i am .
YOU DON'T GIVE A FYKING DAMN .
let me suffer here ALONE.
how i wish my cuts get infected ,
& my hand rot ,
& DIE.
you're th one who said w/o me you can't go on with your life .
you're th one who said you'll love me till th end of life.
FYKING LIAR _l_
i'm glad that i've seen whats th real YOU
i'm gad that i've broke up with YOU
but i regretted loving YOU
FUCKERRRRRRR .
YEAYEAYEA ,
new girl in one day [:
no feelings in one day [:
don't give a damn abt me in one day [:
BOY YOU'RE GREAT .
FUCKING GREAT .
FORGIVE ME IF I SEE YOU ON STREETS & GIVE YOU ONE SLAP [:

No comments: