Sunday, April 27, 2008

So now you guys wanna make a fuss over this lurhs?
If she didn't sms me , i won't gave her attitude [:
HELLO LURHS !
SOMEONE SMS YOU " i broke with nelson le console all u wan "
you happy anot? -.-
I've treated her nicely at first right?
ask her how i reply her lurhs?
i talk nicely to her , then whats th point of her showing me an attitude?
then now?
accuse me of deleting her friendster?
Ohkay.. now i talk nicely to you..
Don't come & give me attitude.
Since we've chilled down alr..
then now you accuse me tht i deleted your friendster.
i told you i didn't & now , you?
calling me a dog barking at your tagboard?
Whos th one who started at my tagboard?
You don't tolerate attitude ,
neither do i .
Show me yours & i'll show you mine.
I'm worse than you think i am.
Now , i'll be good. I'll control my temper , i'll control my attitude.
I'll apologise to you for accusing you.
I'm sorry to Lin Mei Qi for accusing tht you logged into my acc & talk crap.
so end this alright.
tired of it alr ~.~

arghs.
tired..
don't give me anymore troubles.
i'll fire your backside upside down.

No comments: