Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yea , i'm not a true friend..
You don't know me anymore..
Whos there for me now?
Th close ones of mine left..
Who i'm left with?
Wayne , YuanYu , Meichuan , Suwanie , Nelson..
Who else?
Sweelink chose ____ over me.
Misa left .
girl ,
you don't knw how much it hurt me when you said you don't know me.
you don't knw how much you meant to me.
neither do you knw how much i needed you.
leave bahs..
i'm not worth you..
i don't wanna argue anymore..
it hurts..
you don't know how much tears i've shed when i read your sms when you're emo..
all tht i can do is cry..
i don't know what to do anymore..
i knw you don't wanna see me anymore.
i knw you don't wanna hear me anymore.
i knw you don't wanna be my dearest anymore..
but i'll tell you this ,
you're th first one who became so close to me known through th internet.
you're th first one whom i shed my tears for a friend just because th person said " idk u " .
thanks girl.. i'll rmb you all my life..

No comments: