Friday, May 23, 2008

All th shits ]:
I've finally got my ear pierced high up :D
one hole only ]:
But IT HURTS LIKE HELL ALRIGHTS -.-
Wayne says tht shes hurt for me o_o
SEE! SHE LOVE ME DOESN'T SHE? ;X
& Yes , i got good news :D
I still got my freedom :D
I was shocked when i received it ;x
& I'm proud to invent a new word.
PUSSYSHITS ! :D
talked my heart out to Wayne :D
tht siaocharbor's always my love alrights ;x
manymanymany things happened today.

if there's still time ,
why thr's this guess of whens th end of world.
how i wish i could take back all tht i've said last night.
at least.. i can still be in your arms.
its too late..
no point regretting..
whats done is done.
if i had th choice to choose again ,
i'll rather cry it out t myself..
at least i know theres still a shoulder tht i can lean on.
boy.. i need you.. i reallyreally do.

No comments: