Sunday, May 25, 2008

I seriously don't know what can i say if i were to update FASTER than Steven -.-"
Oh well ,
Today isn't great.
I've cried for idk how many alien times ]:
I'm so worn out ]:
Godddddd~
I'll be meeting Suwanie tomorrow at 11 ! ]:
I'll sleep at tht salon tomorrow bahs ;x
I hope Suwanie get asked ' your friend not cutting hair uh? ' AGAINagain&AGAIN :D
AHAHAHA ;x
I wonder which idiot will send at 11.59pm to be th last birthday wish of a person's birthday ._.
I KNW WHO ! ME LORHS ]:
Steven's update is like soooooooooooooozxzxzxzxzxzx slow ]:
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.
Suwanie removed QIYIN ROCKS at her blog ]:
awwwwwwwwww ]:
I love Wayne :D
I don't love Suwanie ;x
Oh yea , things went well for me & nelson alr :D
Kor & mei or friends?
You decide ;x
Samuel'daddie isn't happy w me i guess ]:
daddie , its been so long since you contact me alrights.
& what does it take to believe you ._.
Oh well ,
Overall was..not veh good ]:
Tomorrow TODAY will be a better day :D
明天会更好 ! :D
JIAYOUS :D
I'm sooo gonna smile no matter what happens [:
& Wayne , i love you ;x
& Nelson , i'll get it back & FIX YOUR PHONE ]:
& Steven , you're slow , if i were to cook you , probably you're well-cooked alr ._.
& Hols are here :D

& Steven's finally done at 1.48am -.-"

No comments: