Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm pissed.
& real tired.
My weak nose's still there.
Its not getting any better.
I'm losing my voice.
School's at least better w Elton & Kahseng & XinRu & Dejin in my row.
at least there's jokers & serious business when lessons are going on.
MsGan's away for a week.
Th week ended.
She'll be back for more torturous lessons.
Hais.
I need more rest.
Real rest.
I'll be going to beach myself.
A walk down th beach ,
At least i knw ,
Th Breeze will blow my troubles away ,
Th Sand will bury my doubts deep down ,
& Th Water will wash everything out of me.


[/removed.]

& Nelson ,
Will you just.. listen to me like how you've always did?
I'm sososo tired tht in my mind ,
i just can't think of anything else alr.
I'm tired ,
REALREALTIRED.

every moment ,
every minute ,
every second ,
i smile..
hoping tht all these will end real fast.
But i guess , its not working.
I'm tired , realrealtired.
probably ,
to you guys ,
i'm tht lil girl who will smile even when th Earth ends..

No comments: