Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm SICK & i didn't pon school alrights!

Replying to tags tht i feel like it.

jesslin - i'm not cute uhs ;x
ItsMe! - baby , i love you bodoh & come back fast from camp or i'm gonna murder you :D
♥ Dawn - what chris -.-
psrby - Take A Bow - Rihanna. & mind leaving your name? :D
LIHERN - don't have lurhs. kay lurhh~
YUANYU - I NEVERRR T.T I'm sick :D REAL sick :D
lyree - ASAP. & don't keep change link lurhs ):
HUIMIN - sorrys. was real busy w life. i'll be tagging :D

Time for bed alr ):
Tomorrow got school.
Think of it = sian uhs ):
& i got this feeling tht i caught fever now ):
PFFTS.
PISSED ):
Tomorrow going over to NYP.
Will be home only when th sky turns dark ):
Got stuffs on tmr night.
Hais..
Oh yea , we had new vp & nadia wants me to remove my extensions when dm didn't even say anything.
pffts.

i miss you boy.
i reallyreally do.

No comments: