Monday, June 30, 2008

Tsk.
Stop copying can anot?
Pissed.
Once copied my ' i may be good , but don't climb over my head , i don't give any tolerance. '
I didn't say anything cause you removed it.
Now you wanna copy my wishlist ?
Zzz.
It pisses me off straight please.
& looking @ th way you classify people tht they like you is cause they say you cute?
eg. H___.
What if i tell you if i were t classify tht way ,
i bet i'll have all th troubles arnd & everybody scolding me bitch?
& hello lurh , YOU'RE A 2ND RANK MASTER IN YOUR GUILD.
& You don't even seem t understand th fact about NO MULTI GUILD.
LOLS.
I'm sorry but i've ought t say you here.
Now what , you told me you're only true t one person.
But now what , GAN hubby always wanna buy ring o_O
actual stead lehs? buy ring also uhs?
Later you have 3 rings in total on your engagement finger uhs? O_O
I really don't get it lurh.
Its like , you're sort of THREE-timing your guys.
I don't care if you're gonna hate me lurhs.
But sorry , I can't tolerate copycats :)

& i'm getting attituded recently.
keep your hands off me if not i'll probably flame your butt.

No comments: