Saturday, July 5, 2008

Pool-ed , Para-ed w Suwanie ytd -.-"
There's a video ;x
I'll try t get from her & post it up ;x
SOOOOOOOOO funnehhh ;x
thts all i guess [:

TAGSREPLY

ALAMAK.
My blog doesn't wanna load my tagboard for me -.-
I'll reply it next time bah ;x

& TO REBEKAH / LYRE / KELEE. -iLOVE-xKELE
I DON'T CARE IF YOU REMOVE ME FROM YOUR BLOG :D
FOR YOUR INFO.
I've never seem t liked your actions before [:
Thanks for removing me from your blog :D
It makes me sick t see your BUYAOLIAN-NESS.
LOLS.
i rmb this part where you wrote.
' i find myself cute& chio thanks to some people. '
LOLLLLL.
IT MADE ME LAUGH MY ASS OFF PLEASE :D
Don't ask people t come disturb me kays :D
You're not any better.
Tried t make friends w my friends.
LOL.
NICE JOKE BODOH.
TH BLOODY THREETIMER :D
HOPE YOU GET KICKED DOWN TH OCEAN ONE DAY :D

No comments: