Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ahhhhhhh.
I'm gonna be late for school soon. -.-
Oh well , promised KaiYi tht i'll blog BUT.
i've forgot totally about it yesterday ;x
so here i am blogging now.
I'm starting t love myself more -.-"
LOLLLLLL ;x
i wanna cut my hair ):
BUT , i like my hair ):
Give me suggestions alright.
Talking about school & hair ,
I've been buning & letting down my hair =.=
CHESTER SCOLDED ME ACT CUTE -'-
Neverminds , i'll be kind ;x
thts th only way t keep tht big mouth shut uhs -.-
Crazy form teacher =.=
Siva's gone. POOFS!
& i got my lovely phone alr :D
But didn't get th smexy red ):
Singtel - WHOS LOGO'S IN RED - doesn't have red -.-
FUNNY RIGHT!
LOLS ;x
Oh well , daddy say i can change my phone in only.. 1 year's time ? -.-
Its not tht i don't like th phone lurh.
I want my smexy red phoneeeezxzxzxzx.
Stupid daddy -.-
Neverminds , i have my red lil monster t pei me though :D
& SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS SMALL , HARD & RED =.="
& t Wayne , it costs a bomb in her pocket. =.=
LOLLLL. ;x
gtg alr :D
School's on !
another day for sleeping.
SAD UHHHHHH ):
AlanLim , i love you :D
& tell me how you found my blog ;x

but do you?

No comments: