Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm down w swollen left eyelid & sore throat -.-
My voice's super sexy laaaaaa ! :D
Damn shuang~ ( not ) -.-"
Whats wrong w my eyes manzxzxzxzxzx.
Mummy's cooking breakfast for me :D
Had Teacher's day celebration ( or is it , Teachers & Staffs Appreciation Day? -.-" )
MsNadia & MsGan got 'tortured' by us :D
many thanks to Lydia & JinPing for organising.
i enjoyed th fun :D
th shirt was nice toos :D
KaiYi & me was fooling around during th concert.
Kaiyi say Luna got angry ):
SORREH LUNAAAA :D
The concert was fun esp w JinYuan & Vincent asking maria's group to go home ;x
Enjoyed the overall. ( let out at 12. supposed t be 1130 -.-" )
Last minute decision t go back sps.
Went up t find Grace then went t took bus back to sps.
Was quiet.
They've grown taller!
& ChunSiang said i'm still as tall =.="
Disencouraging laaaaa T______T
Was super tired.
Saw MrTan , MrsPhang , MdmGuo ( chio liao laaa ) , MsTan , MsNg :D
Left sps & went home t change ,
then t Suwanie's house.
Then t pool :D
I went crazy ( like of course =.= & i got stared -.-" )
Para-ed before pool :D
Went causeway.
Had Macs for dinner.
Then walked arnd while waiting for ZhiCong(?) t come.
Saw him at popular then he went off t meet Chris & we're like walking arnd like fools.
Bought ( SOMETHING ) then went t 853's playground t slack.
Got tired & cabbed home :x
Suwanie came over.
Then went off at bout 11.
Went t sleep & wanted t wake up at 1130pm t do smth.
Failed t wake up & woke up only at 3?
& went back t sleep.
Just woke up & saw my bloody swollen eyelid ):
I got shocked can #$@$@#
Goodbye!
I'm gonna go have my breakfast :D
MUAHAHAHAH! :D
& my voice's superb ! :D

Everytime tht you're not here.
Everybody asks about you.
Will you just stop absenting yourself?
I believe nobody's wishing tht you'll retain this year girl.
Don't absent yourself anymore alrights.
If you ask arnd , whos life isn't tiring.
This is what life is.
Its what we should stand strong & overcome.
I'm tired & sick too.
But i don't use tht as an excuse to not go school .
You know i love you & i don't bear t see you like that.
Will you just , stop absenting yourself?
You said you're always missing out fun.
Fun don't come over to you.
But you look for fun.
I've got so tired of asking why you're not in school every now & then.
Its just disappointment when you tell you're tired.
It ain't an excuse.
I shall not comment anymore.
Treasure it before its gone.

No comments: