Thursday, August 28, 2008

OH BABYYYY! :D
I'm super happy laaaa :D
My results are improving :D [ or is it th papers got easier this time round ._. ]
Oh well ,
Eng - 38.2 F9
Chinese - 61.o B4
Geography - 64.o B4
History - 60.o B4
Literature - 35.o F9
Mathematics - 62.o B4
Science - 57.7 C5
D&T - 64.5 B4
Homec - 60.oB4
Art - 60.o B4

& guess what ,
there's finally one day tht i don't need to sign in :D
but she said , as long as my attire is acceptable then okay ler .____.
i shall dress like how i used to dress thens :P
Yay ,
School's enjoyable alr :D
I'm starting to study alr.
Anybody wanna pei me study? :D
Holiday assignments are up :D
- Geography handouts.
- Literature powerpoint.
- Science Mindmap on any chapter. ( except chapter 7 )
- Science workbook chapter 5.
- Maths revision paper.
- Chinese workbook lesson 20 , 21 , 23 , 24 :D
thats all for now i guess :D
i wonder what daddy's gonna say abt my results. .___.
mummy's super happy :D
she's gonna bring me out !
YAYYYYYY ! :D

i'm going crazy over you.

No comments: