Saturday, September 27, 2008

2ooth post ! :D

& you never fail to make my night shine.

woke up , msg-ed eric & went to prepare. after preparing , eric replied & said tht he just woke up -.- went t watch tv while mummy nag bout my exams -.- went down to wait for eric. he msged & said tht he got lost when he's behind me turning rounds & rounds -.- he came over , talked & stuffs. went for a drink , thanks for th treat [: then he sent me home. put on makeup & left for cousin's house -.- keep kena say there. like wth laaa =.= sent mummy to thepines & went over to near f1 area to listen to th noise ;x i got scared okehhh ): daddy keep laughing at me getting scared. wth ): came home , showered & went to get a drink then home & went out t have icecream & strolled home. ahaha. reached home , finished th icecream & talked to andrew then samuel.



tht cute lil boy's hanged up there has made me smile & cry today :D
boy , i love you. :D
TAG REPLIES.
BRENDA: good luck for eoy! :D
( you too alrights :D )
Grace: siao zhar bo ! I saw my name (: hey, what roar?!?! you ! oh and anw, happy revising for geog ! i doubt you will (:
( i'm revising okehhhh! don't anyhow saysay ! ): you're a stupid lion! )
stzf: u dont want to slp nw i ehem u hor!
( i don't wanna sleep you also cannot do anything :P i don't wanna let you ehem me ): you go & get some rest alrights :D you stupid sickling ._. )

No comments: